Yourall nuts

Steve O'Shea said:
.... and if that doesn't work you could always glue 4 sausages to your dog and pretend it's an octopus.

A sausage dog? Its been done before I suspect.

Anyway any self-respecting dog (i.e. one that doesn't go on "Thats Life") would try and eat them.

I'd recommend making the extra arms out of 4 socks or 2 pairs of tights (for small or large dog's respectively) and stuffing them with torn up newspaper or something similar. The larger dog could also have a couple of those large snake/worm draought excluders tied to them (if you happen to have a couple spare).

Hmmmmmmmmmm Halloween costumes for dogs? Now there lies madness:

www.i-love-dogs.com/canine/dog3975.html

YES! How incredibly ingenious of him! I wasn't even REGISTERED yet- hell, I didn't even know about any octopi in captivity, much less about tonmo! WE HAVE A MODERN DAY PROPHET HERE! "Call the insane and he will come"... :madsci: :madsci: :madsci: :madsci: :madsci: :madsci: :madsci: HAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaH AhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAh aHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAh aHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAha!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cough: :cough: AHEM, excuse me. :shock: NOW I MUST CONSULT ALL 26 MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES! We have a meeting. As for the psychologist, I already have one. Two, actually. Are you still technically insane if you KNOW you'r insane? :? :mrgreen: How is it possible for such a deranged brain as my own to keep up this facade for all these years I wonder . :biggrin2: Now to send you a blue ring octo as revenge for your insult of the ceph god! :angelpus: WERE NOT WORTHY!!! :notworth:

Gabe

P.S. I have A.D.D.- MORE INSANITY GOODNESS!

whoops wrong date. obsessed, but not registered at that point.

Gabe

P.S. I wanna be a "cephologist" when I grow up! :wink: \
P.P.S. How can one be an 'octopus maniac" and still believe ALL of us to be nuts? YOU ARE NO MANIAC! I AM! ...wait... no you are. I AM THE FANATIC! THE CULTIST! I AM ONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE GREAT OCTO GOD! I WORSHIP HIM LIKE CHRISTIANS WORSHIP THE WHOLE JESUS/GOD STUFF! :notworth: BOW BEFORE HIS AWESOME MIGHT! HAHAHAHA---wait-NO! I DONT WANNA TAKE MY SHOTS! NOT THE MEDICINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

:beer: ...ahhhh...much better. I am no longer menna-mint-mentilly? Whats this word? ..."mentally" okay, mentally unstabble. ................. Can I have my bear back now? NO, NO SHOTTYS! ...it hurtses usss precioussss...we said the wordses, and they don't gives us the precioussss...sssstuuupid FAT white-coat men...WHAT?! I SAID THE @!#%#@!$% WORDS! OKAY, "STABLE", NOW GIMME THE F#@$#% BEAR!!!

Goll-uh, Gabe

That cephkid obviously has some odd angles on his walls...lots of strange eons dripping out of them from time to time...
Once again, yikes.

HEY! I'm just nuts. Plus, I have A.D.D., so that may affect it. Personally, I think I have A.D.H.D., but mr. psychologist knows more than I do.

Gabe
P.S. ODD ANGLES ABOUND! :biggrin2:

cthulhu77 said:
That cephkid obviously has some odd angles on his walls...lots of strange eons dripping out of them from time to time...
Once again, yikes.

Odd angles? like in non-euclidian structures???

TPOTH

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back