Yourall nuts

to rip off the late rick james:

"soy sauce is a hell of a condiment...."

what can i say, i love the sauce....but thats fish sauce in the pic.... thought the squiddage was appropriate....

:beer:

Re: Yourall nuts

Rule nb1: Don't feed the troll
Rule nb2: Do not talk about Fight Club
Rule nb3: DO NOT talk about Fight Club
Rule nb4: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Octopus_maniac567 said:
I think ur all freaking crazy
yesss... your point being??
How can u love octopi so much for goodness sake
do put the following words into Goggle: hentai, tentacles
Don't thank me, i knew you'd like that sort of stuff, the bill for opening your eyes is on its way.
It makes NO SENSE watsoever that u love them so much
it is crazy
U're 100% right, how could we be so blind?? let's all hate you instead, track you down, eat your brainzzz and roast your eyeballs... how's that?
as in the topic i think ur all freakin insane
thank you for staying on topic :wink: much appreciated...
See a psychologist RIGHT NOW for ur own safety
but i am a psychologist... yessir... the voices told me so
Get a life get a partner get real.
life? *checks pulse* can't help you there...
partner? check!
real? *pinch* ouch! check!

Thank you for a few fun minutes :wink: Please come back :wink:
And some helpful moderators will tell you about the wonders of IP-tracking... i just pray u're not in the States, WK is willing and able to travel to meet you in person :heee:

TPOTH

TPOTH said:
And some helpful moderators will tell you about the wonders of IP-tracking... i just pray u're not in the States, WK is willing and able to travel to meet you in person

No worries, i have friends in US immigration, im sure i can discreetly get out of the country :twisted:

if he's in the UK, well lets just hope the Viscout of Phil doesnt go Dalek on him.... :shock:

on a second note, phil's pic looks like the legendary member of Spinal Tap,:band: Derek Smalls.... :thumbsup:

Actually I think we're all pretty sane! haggis's, pencils in various orifices and strange music loving notwithstanding..........every one else is insane.........and I am a psychologist ......it even says so on my BSc transcript! :twisted:

Although I have seen the light and moved on to the infinitely more interesting world of cephs.......you never know I may eventually be able to submit a paper to Brain and Behaviour on the relationship between cephalopods, cephalopod maniacs and cyberspace!!!! :grad: :madsci:

J

Phil said:
I am slowly removing pencils from my body one by one ....

.... which one had you removed when you took that pic? Did you hear a 'whoooooooooooshing' noise? If so, it is safe to remove both nasal pencils now. If you heard a 'plooooooping' noise ( :goofysca: ) QUICKLY reinsert the earlier removed pencil, then go and have a shower .... (covered in sucky-sucky-motor 103)

Octopus_maniac567 said:
I think ur all freaking crazy
OMG! Why did nobody tell me till now?! :bugout:
Thank god! You just saved me from a fate wore than death itself, and by that I mean I love you! :tentacle: No seriously... :bonk:
Please tell me where you live so I can devour your liver and sacrifice your brain to Cthulhu *dissolves into uncontrollable giggling*

:madsci:

If I removed all of my dog's bones, she'd be almost as cool as half of a very boring sort of octopus. That would cut way back on my shame, I think.

:wink:

um... said:
:madsci:

If I removed all of my dog's bones, she'd be almost as cool as half of a very boring sort of octopus. That would cut way back on my shame, I think.

:wink:

I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one thinking about this. Or maybe buy a puppy and raise it on a calcium-free diet...

TPOTH

.... and if that doesn't work you could always glue 4 sausages to your dog and pretend it's an octopus.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back