• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Where to buy and O.vulgaris octopus and.........

OctoLove

Hatchling
Registered
Well i was wondering where to buy an O.vulgaris and i live in Minnesota and i realy want ones as a pet not a big one a smal one but as big as a plate to be the biggest. Where do i get the food and the other necssites(Octos are my fav animal in the whole world)

OctoLove said:
Well i was wondering where to buy an O.vulgaris and i live in Minnesota and i realy want ones as a pet not a big one a smal one but as big as a plate to be the biggest. Where do i get the food and the other necssites(Octos are my fav animal in the whole world)

Octopus vulgaris get up to 3 feet long! Dont expect to keep one in anything less than a 150 gallon tank or larger. How large is your aquarium?
I suggest a pygmy octopus. They can be put in a 30 gallon and only grow to about ..ahh 5in-8in. Octopus food must be live so I suggest getting food from here. i usulay use fiddler crabs.

OctoLove

Hatchling
Registered
clownfish said:
Octopus vulgaris get up to 3 feet long! Dont expect to keep one in anything less than a 150 gallon tank or larger. How large is your aquarium?
I suggest a pygmy octopus. They can be put in a 30 gallon and only grow to about ..ahh 5in-8in. Octopus food must be live so I suggest getting food from here. i usulay use fiddler crabs.

Well i am kinda new and no nothing compared to you guys but on your wensite what is yours i want that kind then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak