Well...it had to be on the web...

I don't think it is a spoof at all...having run into some weird militant people over the years, I can totally buy it. Yeah, I hope that it is a fake too, but...
How about:

"Were Gonna BBQ Satan"
"Satan's n my Hood"
"Muslim Stomp Party Remix"

and of course:

"O I 8 2 2 " (subtitled "dang thez ribs r gud" )

"I was lost, but now I'm found"

Definitive proof, at last!!!!

I'm sorry it's a combination of Dutch and German, but just click on the play icon in the bottom frame; all will be revealed!

All hail FSM!

I'm sure that combat for christ thing is real - in the photo gallery you can see the green shirts they are all wearing say "combat ministry".
They are all wearing name tags too - "Hi my name is Bob, and I'd like to teach your young children how to fire handguns."

I'd put money on it being real, too much effort to make t-shirts and get everyone together, and can you imagine someone living in the bible belt rounding up their freinds and family to come make a wierd joke about fanatical christendom, given their surroundings.

Perhaps someone from Tonmo can go undercover, give us the inside exclusive? Any takers?

Oh, crap:

Then another is the giant squid, whose eyes are the size of footballs and who trailing tentacles can be sixty feet in length. It weighs nearly a ton and it's the earth's largest invertebrate, and yet no person has ever seen a giant squid alive. Zoologists have devoted careers trying to glimpse a living giant squid and have always failed. We know about these squid from their being washed ashore dead - especially on the South Island of New Zealand. God made them on the fifth day, the "great creatures of the sea;" isn't it fascinating how God himself singles them out as though creating in every person our fascination with them?
Best I can tell, the reasoning goes something like this:

Great are the giant squids.
Giant squids are creatures.
"Great creatures" means giant squids.

On the bright side, an exchange from this week's episode of "The Sopranos:"

Christopher: What's he saying? There were Dinosaurs back with Adam and Eve?

Tony: I guess.

Christopher: No way. T-Rex in the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve would be running all the time-scared ****less, but the Bible says it was paradise.

He may be a mobster, but he makes a good point.

Clem

Perhaps he should have asked for funding to carry out a study to determine how significantly prayer can improve performance on a general scientific literacy test.

I hope so. How do any of the activities at that park prove creationism, or disprove evolution, or have anything to do with religion?!? Do people want their kids to learn how to dodge bowling balls? And such a conveinient location... Behind a highway...

The fruity little dinosaur park said:
Among the products the park gift shop peddles are T-shirts with a small fish labeled "Darwin" getting gobbled by a bigger fish labeled "Truth."

And a school of frustrated, insignificant little fish labeled "Dinosaur Adventure Land" devouring "Truth". :mad:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back