• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Well...it had to be on the web...

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no.

No, no, no.

I expect GWB would approve.

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Well, at least the scientific references are freakin' impeccable:

References:

The Guinness Book of World Records, 1998 Edition.

King James Bible

Giants, Rizzoli Publication.

C. L. Burdick, "The Naturalist," Vol. 16, Spring 1957.

Signs of the Times, July 22, 1950.

John C. Whitcomb & Henry H. Morris, The Genesis Flood

[My buddy Steve from Across the Street.]

[Grampa.]

:roll:

I like this one:

"The word dinosaur is a Greek word meaning "terrible lizard." A dinosaur is simply a giant lizard. They were created in the same six days God created all things and they were contemporary to man."

And this: "Consider the present day Chinese Iguana that grows as large as 12 feet long. Suppose before the flood, in a near perfect environment, he lives 13 times longer and because he never stops growing gets 13 times bigger. That Chinese Iguana would be 156 feet long and about three stories tall. "

So just Remember: "GOD SAID He created all life 6,000-plus years ago and that there were dinosaur-like creatures on the earth.

MAN SAID, foolishness; the dinosaur is over 200 million years old.

Now you have THE RECORD."

And pray you never meet one of those 12-foot Chinese iguanas, or their 6,000 year-old 156-foot mommas ready to kick your blasphemous Darwinist Satan-lovin' butt!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantbey

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak