• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Waikiki Aquarium Nautiluses

Hi! So today I visited the Waikiki aquarium and I saw the Nautiluses! And I had questions about them, but there was no one to help! So if there is a person who works at the Waikiki aquarium and works for the Nautiluses I would love you to answer some questions!
Thanks

It was specifically about the Waikiki aquarium Nautiluses... So I'll just put them out there if anyone knows. Do they still breed the Nautiluses at the Waikiki aquarium, how long is embryo development before hatching, how long have they had the two nautilus pompilius in the exhibit, How many times a year do they breed, And how many do they have altogether(counting in behind the scenes) and do they have babies now(counting the ones in eggs, too)
Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back