• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Unique Octopus T-Shirts !

Withit

Hatchling
Registered
Thanks guys ! If anyone out there can point me in the direction of any more unique octopus merchandise, I'd like to see it. Im a bit of a collector :smile:

It is a great looking shirt and it is in Marketplace, but isn't there a requirement to clear ads with Tony first? I thought there was.
I'm going to assume that anyone who would design a shirt like that is interested in cephs, though and belongs in Tonmo anyway, so:welcome:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
This is the right place to post notes about ceph-related stuff for sale. Last time around it was a little ugly because we didn't have the Marketplace forum at the time. Now that it's back, if anyone has ceph-related merchandise for sale or trade, this is a fair place to do it.

Tony

Tifa333

Hatchling
Registered
Better Late Than Never

Have you guys seen the octopus t's on supermaggie.com?
I bought two of em and now they're my favorite shirts.

:smile:

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I want it so much, I already get compliments on my other ceoh accesories... but nothing as cool as that!

Damn...thanX for posting this. Im definately buying this shirt without a doubt. It's the best one iv seen so far w/ a realistic octopus graphic on it. I also like the color...very Dofleini.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak