• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

TONMO.com Anniversary!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
:octorun: I might never have known an octopus could live in an aquarium if Tony had not worked with George to sell shrimp. I was already using George as a supplier (for my seahorses) but discovered the site and eventually returned to read about octopuses :biggrin2:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Did not know you found us through ShrimpStuff.com! It was good for something! :smile: -- is George still selling shrimp, do we know?

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I was never quite comfortable with his "excuses" near the end when I would try to order. Later I noticed that he kept the website active and I still had his phone number for a better price but he lost his brood shrimp and then claimed he only had enough for restaurants. I was never sure if he shut down completely of stayed in business selling larger shrimp. My guess is he went the way of Octopets.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak