• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Should I or Should I Not

Phil Andrews

Hatchling
Registered
Hello all, and thanks in advance to any reply's...I was wondering if all Octi die fast, or what is the average length one survives. I have two tanks now (reef-swim) & (Preditor-Hawian Dragon eel), and just want to know if a third would be a waist for a creature that dies real fast????I do love them though.
Thanks,
Phil

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Hi and welcome!!! Once you have experienced one of these fascinating creatures, I can guarantee you will be hooked!!!! Speaking from one who has had this obsession a long time!!!!

Carol

Phil Andrews

Hatchling
Registered
Thanks to all

Thanks for the welcome, and info. I will keep ya posted since your enthusiasm has made up my mind to begin the process.
All your info and pictures are a help, and what a great web site.
thanks again,
Phil :biggrin2:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan