• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Rosia Pacifica Questions

Burstsovenergy24 said:
Dang it Nick!

Your making me want to get one of those funny looking cuddle like cephs! :lol:

Well, if I'm lucky and Paul is able to order them, and have a male and female, and both are realatively young, and both survive the shipping, I'm going to try to breed and sell them.

fluffysquid said:
we've only given them live food. mostly small shrimp.

Would ghost shrimp work? Or the shrimp in the Marketplace forum?

i'm sure they'll work fine. As long as it's of appropriate size relative to the squid. We begin by feeding them mysid shrimp when they are very small.

Thanks again Fluffysquid.
How much do they usually cost? Paul said he thinks he may have found one, so I want to know how many I can afford; and are they realatively easy (like, as easy to take care of as a bimac) to take care of?

Thanks again fluffysquid, it'll probably be around $55 - $75. How deep of a sand bed will they need? Right now I have about an inch of reef sand.