• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

RO/DI Filter on e-bay

lawfish

GPO
Registered
Hi Everybody:

Colin, we spoke about posting specials on ebay etc. several days ago. I thought that I should post a copy of this RO/DI unit that I found on ebay. It is a 5 stage RO/DI unit (100 GPD Fimtec membrane) which comes with a built in pressure guage AND a TDS meter all for $199.00. The seller also claims to have a 30 day money back guarantee. The buyer feedback for this seller seems to be outstanding.

In my experience this is a very good price for a 5 stage RO/DI unit even without the TDS meter. Hope that this is helpful. :biggrin2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20756&item=2300106684

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hi Law

yeah your right, that is a good price and a 5 stage is a good piece of equipment. Thanks for posting!

I havn't bought anything from ebay yet. Think I'll need to start paying closer attention to it!

:smile: