• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

[Retitled]: Looking for a bimac

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome to the site! I changed the title of your post to be more descriptive of its contents...

What kind of tank do you have / what are the specs?

Indiana OCHO

Blue Ring
Registered
Zyan Silver has some to ship. I am going to get some from him. Look him up on the members list. I think his are about 4 months old. Welcome and good luck!

thanks you all for the welcome well the tank that it would go in is just a basic 55 gallon what a canister filter with lockin lids, is that good?

Invest in a strong skimmer. Every suggestion I've read from experienced people on here say you should have filtration rated for 3 times the size of the tank.