• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Poll: Which hat should Erich make next?

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
For the next TONMO convention I propose a poll whereby we vote which hat Erich should make to wear. After this years stunning ammonite hats, I think we should give Erich some guidance as to what he should make next.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
well, of course, the SOS hat...he could use little bits of the chopped up Neil to make it !!!
(evil laugh) greg

Hmmm, well he's already made a vampyroteuthis, not a mask, but in paper mache....I have a picture around somewhere. SOS is too obvious, I like the nipponites ammonite. It kind of reminds me of Princess Leia, or is it Padme? But overall, I think I have to vote for vampyroteuthis, even if he has already made it. It's just soooo cute!

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
I've gone with Vampyroteuthis cos I reckon the mantle could be the hat then the webbing and arms would make a great cloak!!

J

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHF8

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak