• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Poll: Favourite Film/TV Monster Cephalopod

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Which is your favourite of these film and television monster cephalopods?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Oh, come on! NO contest! Watching the Ray H. octo take apart San Francisco is the best !!!!

greg

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Don't understand that Kevin. I don't see why you can't vote (?)

There seem to be little glitches like this here and there at the moment. Hopefully Tony will get things sorted out soon. (Hope we can get the attachments back soon too, there are a lot of good photos in 'Fossils' that have gone AWOL).

In this poll I have no idea, why 'Dr Who' is in italics, I can't seem to edit the poll and people should only be able to post one vote. I doesn't say who voted for which option either though it did when I logged on earlier this morning. Strange.

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
i voted for 20,000 leagues, thats a real long lasting first impression from when i was a wee boy

Architeuthoceras

Architeuthis
Staff member
I logged off and voted for the ammonite :smile:

Something fishy going on :shock:

Attachments

• conv_287453.jpg
    conv_287453.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 50

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
I voted for the watcher but as a Kid the one that made the most impression on me was the cephy thing in Space 1999, Which we've discussed in another thread! Couldn't go to bed til I'd checked in the wardrobe and under the bed :lol:

J

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Oh yes, that was scary Jean! It was the episode "Dragons Domain" circa about 1973 (I know as I've got in on DVD somewhere). If I can work out how to edit the poll I'll add it. Wish I'd included it in the first place!

Attachments

• conv_287454.jpg
    conv_287454.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 52

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
i had to vote for octopus i/ii for two reasons.... first the second movie was so bad it makes your hair hurt and secondly (and definitely related to the first) i didnt think anyone would vote for 'em if i didnt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyR83

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak