• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Paprika, the KINDERGARDEN octopus

jc45

GPO
Registered
Whoa, this is so cool:

Kindergarden Class finds an Octo

I wish I went to that school! The facts on that website seem surprisingly accurate, and they made a good decision to release it eventually. I hope it doesn't die on the kids, though... :fingerscrossed:

Joey

P.S. - OH MY GOSH! I just skimmed the article before, and now that I look at it more in depth, I found out the kindergarden is on Block Island! I used to live on Martha's Vineyard, right next to it!