• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Our little Stevie's got himself a New Yorker Interview!

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
Pages 56 to 71 of next week's New Yorker has a report everyone here will be interested in! "Can Steve O'Shea capture the sea's most elusive sea creature?" The entire surface of page 56 and a third of page 57 consists of a Gerald Scarfe of Steve taking a dynamic pose on a boat only five times his size while an absolutely pissed 200-foot squid sporting ten lovely mangled arms about to rope around him waits below. I am glad that my mother has subscribed to the New Yorker and I'm glad I have more than cartoons and movie reviews to read now. I reccomend it to everyone on TONMO who can buy the issue.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak