New Supporter Perk: "like" a post!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I'm happy to announce a new feature made available to TONMO Supporters: "like" a post! Finally... if you see a post you like, and you just want to "like" it, you can do that (look for the "like" icon under the post). You might choose to "like" and reply at the same time, it's all good. :smile:

You get 5 "likes" per day.

Note that this feature does not integrate with Facebook. The Facebook "Like" button can be found at the top of most pages on TONMO, including message threads... but you couldn't express a liking for an individual post, until now.

Thanks for being a Supporter! :thumbsup:

Also - a configuration change has been made to member status.

Standard Member = a TONMO member who has less than 20 public posts. Is not allowed to send private messages.

Senior Member = a TONMO member with 20 or more public posts. Can send and receive private messages. Inbox/Sent Folder size = 100 messages maximum.

Supporter = a paying TONMO subscriber (still just $10 per YEAR!)... Inbox/Sent Folder size = 200 messages maximum.

A Standard Member can jump right to Supporter status anytime... no post minimum. :cool2:

Back to the "like" perk, I can see how much I'd like to have a daily digest of Like activity for my posts via PM... i.e., made into part of the notifications system. I'll look into that. Otherwise, you really don't know who liked your note unless you:

a) check out your profile page, and click over to the "About Me" tab - you'll see posts you liked, and posts that you made that others liked.

b) go back to the post itself to check status.

Option a) is a better way to do it, but I'd prefer a notification... kinda like, oh, I dunno... Facebook. :smile: I'll check into it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back