Our ceph care book is now on Amazon.com!

It couldn't really be for sale, because it hasn't come back from printing yet! So everything is a pre-order.

This whole process seems to take forever. It went off (electronically) to China for printing in July, I believe. The reports are that the proofs look great! We should be notified when the books arrive at the publisher, after which they will be distributed, so we're still thinking October.

I know it's on Amazon for preorder (they do that with just about everything being published), and other sites could list it as well. We should start seeing full page ads in TFH magazine and other places before long.

Please post if you see the ads anywhere!

Nancy

This is so exciting and I'm enjoying hearing all the steps that must be completed before it hits the shelves. Will have to keep my eyes open for advertising! I bet you can hardly wait till you hold a finished copy in your hands!!!

Excellent! Ordered mine from Amazon too!
img3.jpg
!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back