• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

One of my bimac buddies, in "zebra pattern."

Dr. Idso

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hello,

Here are some pictures of one of my bimacs I captured wild down in Rocky Point, Mexico. It is such an awesome creature! I feed it by hand daily, or my kids at school feed it a crawdad each day by hand. Very fun and exciting!

Enjoy!

Dr. Idso

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Hello and :welcome: to TONMO.com Dr.Idso

How did you catch the bimacs? octopus pots? Nice pics you've got there, I also saw some of them @ Reef Central. How big are the bimacs, how long have you had them and how many do you have. :heee:

Sorry for the many questions :oops: But I'm just kinda curious. :wink:

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Hi Dr Idso,

Boy I wish my teachers had been cool enough to keep octopus...mine kept...........wait for it....................wood lice!!! (slaters, pill bugs....) :shock:

J

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Casey Leigh

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak