oh no oh no are thoughs eggs ????

Yesterday I spotted the matisis shrimp and it was in the rock my octopus has been hiding under so today I thought my octopus was out of his den because I could se strait through the hole but when I lifted the rock up the octopus was under. Stupid me :oops: so I looked at the rock and there it was 3 clusters of maybe pin head sized eggs or so It looked is that to small ? But I put the rock back knowing that if I put it is fresh water the eggs would die. The mantis shrimp still in there a pissed of octopus and a cluster of eggs any advice? Not good on my behalf but still what do I do?

Please, for Cthulhu's sake try a program like Microsoft Word, my freakishly illiterate friend. Or, if not for the Great Elder’s sake, then for your own. According to the link somewhere on this board, Cthulhu (at least the plush version,) is exceptionally irked by poor grammar and spelling. It seems he plans on devouring the souls of those unfortunate enough to be grammatically challenged first. Beware.

clownfish said:
mmm. yesterday I spotted the matisis shrimp and it was in the rock my octopus has been hidding under so today I thought my octopus was out of his den becasue I could se striat through the hole but when I lifted the rock up the octopus was under stupid me :oops: so I looked at the rock and there it was 3 clusters of maby pin head sized eggs or so It looked is that to small ? but I put the rock back nowing that if I put it is fresh water the eggs would die. the mantis shrimp still in there a pissed of octopus and a cluster of eggs any advice? not good on my behalf but still what do I do?

I am sorry to everyone. It has been a rough day, and I had to read this again to make certain I wasn’t over-reacting.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back