• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Octopus Boards

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Starting a new line of longboards, with maximum stressed curves, and figured, hey, how about do some with octopus?

Here is one about half way :

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Well, yes and no...this is a skateboard made for cruising. One kick moves you about 60 feet. Very, very fast..of course, due to my engineering genius with the amount of curve to the board.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Finally got everything finished off, here is a view of the underside with the nice big gullwings:

simple

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Awesome, i have never longboarded, but would love to do it. Im a big fan of skateboarding and i practice for about 2 hours almost daily, so im sure i would love longboarding. If a skateboard deck with an octopus on it was ever made i would buy it in an instant.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak