• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopets.com

I talked (on the phone) to the people that run this site. They raise captive bred Bimacs, cephs prepared for tank life. They sell many feeder options, another refreshing thought. As a non-octo person, I would like to know the opinions of the folks that know.

Anything that takes the pressure off wild species is a good thing :smile:

Most people on this site (from the US) who have bought octopuses have ordered them from Octopets or Fish Supply, both of which have tank raised bimacs.

Nancy

I could be wrong but there is a possibility that one is supplying the other??????

....must resist captive bred cuttlefish.....

At least until i think of a good story as to why we need them in the house again LOL

Sigh heavily and stare off into the distance a lot for a while...eventually she will succumb...good luck mate!
Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back