• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

octo or squid on nickelodean?

Did I spell nickelodean right?
oh on topic--well I think I remember seeing a octo whether it was blue-purple-or red on nick and It would always on every episode come out of the house and walk a daschund-dog of some sort, It looks sorta like a hotdog and well the octo guy is very nice and friendly and etc. well I just want to know if any of you have seen this show, I know that a few elect parents here have seen it with their kids. :smile: :wink:

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
O.V.,

That friendly, relaxed octo is named Oswald. He appeals to the same demographic that's transfixed by Teletubbies: young children, and adults who've taken too much...nerve tonic.

:roll:

Clem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak