• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

NHBS Palaeontology book sale

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hope this will interest some of you, the NHBS is having a back list sale and I spotted that some of the books may be of interest here. I have bought books from NHBS in the past and was happy with their service

http://www.nhbs.com/webcat/bb06p6.html

cheers
Colin

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Thanks for that Colin. The book on 'Fossil Crinoids' is a bargain if that's ones cup of tea, I've seen it in London before and it is stunning, but thought £35 was too expensive for me. Now it is half price I might change my mind.

The CD Rom of 'Paleobase Part.1' is also worth a look for arthropod fans, and good value for money at £19. It's a pity that Part 2 isn't in the sale as it covers cephalopods and other molluscs and is one source of information I have frequently used on this site. Maybe next year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak