[NEWS]: Falkland Islands Architeuthis

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
What ! Manfred Keenlyside ? the archenemy of Dr. Walter F. Schoepehaoursoneselveltlichtenstein?
Not the same man, I hope!
greg

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
No, no...didn't you read the paper? The commonly attain those lengths, if not in fact longer! :lol:

Snafflehound

GPO
Registered
Idea

Maybe if we all spent $20 we could pool the money and buy :oshea: a squid-stretching rack like the ones medieval torturers used. Then he could just adjust the length of the archi to fit whatever the newspaper reported it as being. :P

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I'd probably put it to better use on straightening my back out. I've lifted one too many squid of late and am paying the price. It's a tad embarrassing when walking or siting somewhere and the nerves pinch, sending me into spiral to the ground or flying off a chair. Doesn't look good; tends to freak people out.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Stretch your hamstrings my good doctor, if im not mistaken, tight hamstrings are among the leading causes of back pain....

cant wrestle those :mesonych: if youre not in fighting shape!

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
What strings? Where do I find those? Not sure if I have any actually; can't find the label anyway.

The vertebrae are all over the show I'm afraid, to the left, to the right, popping out and poking in. I think the stretching rack is a better proposition - might get rid of this headache too.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
You just need a nice soothing massage to relax those verts...maybe listen to some Neil Diamond.
hehe.

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Re: (NEWS): Falkland Islands Architeuthis

Phil said:
An Architeuthis was captured in waters around the South Atlantic Falkland Islands on 5th March...From the photo it looks like a biggie.....
...and it's using children as human shields. Will these depraved Falkland squid stop at nothing?

Clem

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Next thing you know, they'll be strapping bombs on the kids too!

Latest Posts