• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

New job

mikeconstable

GPO
Registered
Working just a bit too far south

. . . to convince us that the Loch Ness Monster is just a Big Friendly Cephalopod (BFC).

:squid:? :meso: ? :ammonite: ?

[Re Loch Ness:-- Many years ago I was told by someone that their son(s?) were paddling a red (or was it yellow?) canoe near the castle when they decided they were not the only things in the water, and on the shore was the place to be!]

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
that one would need better explaining before i end up just being called a t**

LOL

anyway, i'll stick with this job for a while then get a talking TransAm and release songs that make number one in germany and eastern european countries....

did i ever tell you all that if you shaved my chest you could use the hair to knit a lifesized llama?

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Colin said:
did i ever tell you all that if you shaved my chest you could use the hair to knit a lifesized llama?
Umm. Why no, you never mention this Colin (and I really wish that you hadn't) :goofysca:

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Colin said:
that one would need better explaining before i end up just being called a t**
Dunlopoteuthis mammarideus roughly translates to "Dunlop's squid with big boobs," and was a provisional ID for your co-stars.

Now, Colin, where's that talking Range Rover? Don't make me get creative.

:twisted:

Clem

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eschwesinger

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan