• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

New from Maryland

blb

Hatchling
Registered
Hey all! I am very excited to find you guys and learn all I can about octopus. I am rearranging tanks now, getting rid of smaller ones to get a 240g which I am thinking of keeping an octopus. Right now I have almost 30 fw tanks. I should have only 15 or less by oct when I get the new huge tank. I did a lot of breeding but with the electric bill going way way up I decided to cut way back.

I have only kept fw fish (except for a 20L f8 puffer brackish tank) before and would like to find a fw octopus if there are any. I might try salt, if so I will really need your help! I have read a couple of your articles and plan to read more.

Just wanted to introduce myself.
Beth :smile:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan