• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

New Boat Rant!

Does it have a backup motor? We had a little 15 horse outboard with a special mount for our 25 footer and it came in handy a couple of times saving many $ in tow fees. Without it I would have been a little leery about taking day trips across to the Bahamas (this was pre gps, all we had was a loran and a compass). Enjoy the new boat .:boat:

Originally posted by Octomush

Woah cool, where did you get your degree? The university of Hawaii

University of Hawaii at Manoa. The professors I worked with don't work there anymore (one retired, the other is a whole other story...).

cuttlegirl said:
University of Hawaii at Manoa. The professors I worked with don't work there anymore (one retired, the other is a whole other story...).

Very cool, and what do you mean by "Whole other story?" If you dont mind me asking that is.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHF8

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak