• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

My squid toy photos

krin

GPO
Registered
I finally found them - I hadn't even loaded them onto the computer from the CD - no wonder I couldn't find them before...dur...

KRin

Attachments

• conv_302435.jpg
    conv_302435.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 52
  • conv_302436.jpg
    conv_302436.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 61
  • conv_302437.jpg
    conv_302437.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 55

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
They make a cute little group, with all their colors! What are they made of?

Nancy

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
ooooooooooooooh I love them! Are they for sale???? And if so are you going to CIAC??? cos I'd love to buy one! (I'll be at CIAC with Aussie $$$)

J

krin

GPO
Registered
My toy squids

Jean said:
ooooooooooooooh I love them! Are they for sale???? And if so are you going to CIAC??? cos I'd love to buy one!

J

Confusion...what's CIAC???

They are made of felt, about 18 inches long, all hand sewn,I charge about $25 in the local currency plus postage. I'm in Australia, down in Melbourne. I'm a bit behind in making these so if you order it might take a little while to get to you and not before Christmas! but you can choose your colour though.

KRin

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
krin said:
Confusion...what's CIAC???

They are made of felt, about 18 inches long, all hand sewn,I charge about $25 in the local currency plus postage. I'm in Australia, down in Melbourne. I'm a bit behind in making these so if you order it might take a little while to get to you and not before Christmas! but you can choose your colour though.

KRin

Cephalopod International Advisory Symposium tis in Hobart this year!

I'll maybe order one when I get back then.

J

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
the actual CIAC stands for Cephalopod International Advisory Council, in case you were wondering why it's not CIAS. I mention this mostly because it always brought to my mind a vision of our benevolent cephalopod overlords seated around a conference table debating what to suggest to the foolish human leaders to resolve their differences...

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
monty said:
the actual CIAC stands for Cephalopod International Advisory Council, in case you were wondering why it's not CIAS. I mention this mostly because it always brought to my mind a vision of our benevolent cephalopod overlords seated around a conference table debating what to suggest to the foolish human leaders to resolve their differences...

Benevolent?

dub_doctor

Blue Ring
Registered
I can vouch for KRin's superb squid toys. Well, actually, my daughter can vouch for them:

(and I'm sure I still owe you some cash KRin :oops: )

Attachments

• conv_288610.jpg
    conv_288610.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 55

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
monty said:

oops missed out the "C" part :oops:

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyR83

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak