My squid toy photos

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
erich orser said:
Benevolent?

Well, purely from a free association on the wording standpoint, an "advisory council" doesn't sound so much like a pantheon of elder gods who have no more interest in our well-being than we do for rats...

Cute baby photo! Somewhere on one of these boards I have a photo of my stuffed cephs wrestling my son a year ago.

Who said our coming cephalopod overlords (which I, for one, welcome :notworth: ) are benevolent?

Mmmm... rats... *drools* ... Tastes like small mammals....

krin

GPO
Registered
Conference

Jean said:
Cephalopod International Advisory Symposium tis in Hobart this year!

J

Do they need a medical document supply officer at the conference???

KRin

krin

GPO
Registered
Squid Conference

Jean said:
One who's a ceph enthusiast would be welcome!!!!!

J
I checked out the conference website the other day and couldn't even afford to go for the day! Sigh.

I do intend to look into going to Tasmania in March to get away from the STUPID Commonwealth Games here in Melbourne. Maybe I'll just wave at passing squid on the way over...

KRin

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
krin said:
I checked out the conference website the other day and couldn't even afford to go for the day! Sigh.

I do intend to look into going to Tasmania in March to get away from the STUPID Commonwealth Games here in Melbourne. Maybe I'll just wave at passing squid on the way over...

KRin

I TOTALLY recommend going to the Salamanca Market on Saturdays in Hobart! Great atmosphere, great bargains to be had and one of the cafes does yummy sourdough bread!

J

Jean said:
I TOTALLY recommend going to the Salamanca Market on Saturdays in Hobart! Great atmosphere, great bargains to be had and one of the cafes does yummy sourdough bread!

Really? I'll have to remember that for February. Markets are always really cool places. They really give you a feel for the locals and the community.

Cheers!

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
main_board said:
Really? I'll have to remember that for February. Markets are always really cool places. They really give you a feel for the locals and the community.

Cheers!

OOOh Yeah ! I'll be there!!...........unless I'm somewhere else of course :biggrin2:

J

Jean said:
OOOh Yeah ! I'll be there!!...........unless I'm somewhere else of course :biggrin2:

I didn't think there was anything planned on Saturday for the workshops/conference. What have you got up your sleeve?

Cheers!

Castor

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
I'd love to have one. I'm in Mississippi, if you PM me I'll give you the details. And just in case, I'd like a green one with red arms :biggrin2:
Pretty please with a sea scorpion on top :biggrin2:

Latest Posts