• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Mimic on Ebay!

This is sad. For one thing it is not a mimic it's a wonderpus. Plus I'd hate to see anyone pay $300 and then have the animal die a few months later if they are lucky.

Bigpapa

Wonderpus
Registered
I agree completely, from all I read on here I dont think something like that should even be allowed to be sold on ebay. If not for anything else then at least the lack of knowledge people have who might buy it.

marinebio_guy;102660 said:
This is sad. For one thing it is not a mimic it's a wonderpus. Plus I'd hate to see anyone pay $300 and then have the animal die a few months later if they are lucky.
How do you tell the difference between the two? I never really knew the difference (or researched it, really).

Bigpapa

Wonderpus
Registered
Huh? no I didnt start this for that reason, I just wanted to bring light to this because of everything I have read on this site has pointed out how difficult it is to raise one of these and should not be taken lightly.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak