• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking to start a tank

Foxface

Hatchling
Registered
Hello, I just joined the forms so dont know much about them but wanted to ask a question about cuttlefish. Right now i have two 100g reef tanks. Was looking at starting up a small 29-55g cuttle tank for some bandensis. I have read the cuttle care page and have kept difficult fish in the past so i think im up for the challenge. I would like to know what is the likelyhood that the eggs would hatch? :smile:

Foxface

Hatchling
Registered
Ok, thank you and looking at tanks right now do you know any skimmers off your head that do good for a 45g tank?