• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Live Chesapeake Fiddlers

TarBay

Blue Ring
Registered
LIVE Chesapeake Fiddlers. Handpicked from 80 Private acres on the lower Chesapeake Bay. A-1 in size.

Please visit www.unboundground.com/tarbay for more information.

TarBay:octopus2:

TarBay

Blue Ring
Registered
Fiddler keeping

TarBay's fiddlers favorite food is benthic phyto-plankton or cyanobacteria. These organisms, among others are present in sedimentary and marsh tidal muds found in the region. Rotating or changing the mud in an indoor fiddler set-up is key to providing the nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy fiddler population. In theory, you could over winter a population in childrens wading pools, with a hydroponic-timed salt wash that mimiced a tidal surge. In a circular wading pool, with mud and grass, perhaps 300+/- crabs could exist per pool.

TarBay will make available 5 gallon buckets of this mud for $3.50 plus bucket cost and shipping to anyone interested in this concept. These prices are introductory and subject to review.

Please visit TarBay Agricultural/Wildlife Research Center online at: www.unboundground.com/tarbay

Specializing in Sika, Whitetail and Waterfowl Management, our property is abundant with many species from the water to the sky. We look forward to serving you.

TarBay:earlyammo

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I've moved these posts to Marketplace, since this veered a bit off the discussion in Octopus Care and is clearly a solicitation. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that this is the proper forum for ceph-related solicitations and offers.

If you're interested in buying advertising space on TONMO.com, you can do so via www.text-link-ads.com or via the Google Adwords program.

delosa

O. vulgaris
Registered
I got 200 crabs from these guys. I put them in my outdoor pond. There is plenty of places where they can get out of the water. They are doing great. Octos love the crabs. They are a good size. I will order again from these guys.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonestar108

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak