Live Chesapeake Fiddlers

Fiddler keeping

TarBay's fiddlers favorite food is benthic phyto-plankton or cyanobacteria. These organisms, among others are present in sedimentary and marsh tidal muds found in the region. Rotating or changing the mud in an indoor fiddler set-up is key to providing the nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy fiddler population. In theory, you could over winter a population in childrens wading pools, with a hydroponic-timed salt wash that mimiced a tidal surge. In a circular wading pool, with mud and grass, perhaps 300+/- crabs could exist per pool.

TarBay will make available 5 gallon buckets of this mud for $3.50 plus bucket cost and shipping to anyone interested in this concept. These prices are introductory and subject to review.

Please visit TarBay Agricultural/Wildlife Research Center online at: www.unboundground.com/tarbay

Specializing in Sika, Whitetail and Waterfowl Management, our property is abundant with many species from the water to the sky. We look forward to serving you.

TarBay:earlyammo

I've moved these posts to Marketplace, since this veered a bit off the discussion in Octopus Care and is clearly a solicitation. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that this is the proper forum for ceph-related solicitations and offers.

If you're interested in buying advertising space on TONMO.com, you can do so via www.text-link-ads.com or via the Google Adwords program.

I got 200 crabs from these guys. I put them in my outdoor pond. There is plenty of places where they can get out of the water. They are doing great. Octos love the crabs. They are a good size. I will order again from these guys.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back