• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Kitten & Turtle!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
About 2 weeks ago, we rescued an Eastern Box Turtle off the entrance ramp of a busy highway. Poor thing was pacing the curb trying to figure out how to get away from the cars.

Anyway, I walk into my bathroom this morning, which is still occupied by 3 out of the 5 kittens, and look what I found!!!!!

Cracked me up!! Two totally different species co-existing or should I say having brunch together!!!

Carol

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
That's really cute. There must a good pun in there somewhere, I just can't quite think of one.

Help! Clem!

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Re: Kitten & Turtle!

corw314 said:
Anyway, I walk into my bathroom this morning, which is still occupied by 3 out of the 5 kittens, and look what I found!!!!!

Carol,

Were there 5 kittens in the lavatory before the turtle went in?

Brunch, indeed.

Clem

ps: How's that one, Phil?

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Ha! How can you tell the kitten was female? Because she had a tortoiseshell colouring!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Soooo....I did think the turtle was hacking up a hairball!!!! Wondered where the other two went!!!

(I love this group!!! :mrgreen: )

Carol

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonestar108

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan