Kitten & Turtle!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
About 2 weeks ago, we rescued an Eastern Box Turtle off the entrance ramp of a busy highway. Poor thing was pacing the curb trying to figure out how to get away from the cars.

Anyway, I walk into my bathroom this morning, which is still occupied by 3 out of the 5 kittens, and look what I found!!!!!

Cracked me up!! Two totally different species co-existing or should I say having brunch together!!!

Carol

That's really cute. There must a good pun in there somewhere, I just can't quite think of one.

Help! Clem!

Re: Kitten & Turtle!

corw314 said:
Anyway, I walk into my bathroom this morning, which is still occupied by 3 out of the 5 kittens, and look what I found!!!!!

Carol,

Were there 5 kittens in the lavatory before the turtle went in?

Brunch, indeed.

Clem

ps: How's that one, Phil?

Ha! How can you tell the kitten was female? Because she had a tortoiseshell colouring!

Soooo....I did think the turtle was hacking up a hairball!!!! Wondered where the other two went!!!

(I love this group!!! :mrgreen: )

Carol

That's it! It is time to stop this silliness, once and fur all!

Carol was very nice to share this photo with us. We shouldn't box her in with all these awful jokes! It's meow or never!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back