Innsmouth A-GoGo

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Yes, it is true. A number of us are going to produce an extremely (!) low budget film, and will be filming during Tonmocon 3.

Interested parties should apply !

Think "beach blanket bingo" meets "dagon" and you will have an idea of what we are creating.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
What an inspired idea and a treat for Tonmocon III!

So, what can people do to help?

Nancy

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
That's... inspired. A stand in awe of the non-euclidean mind that conceived of such a thing.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Erich and I are yapping about making a black and white twenty minute film involving a beach party, old ones, deep ones, and a lot of bikini clad yelling people !

We will post the entire script here, and then start looking for people to fill the roles...yes we are talking Ed Wood here ! :lol:

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
cthulhu77;129022 said:
Erich and I are yapping about making a black and white twenty minute film involving a beach party, old ones, deep ones, and a lot of bikini clad yelling people !

We will post the entire script here, and then start looking for people to fill the roles...yes we are talking Ed Wood here ! :lol:

Be sure there is a sword handling belly dancer in the mix - a shoe-in for esquid.

I wonder if you can take clips of the Kelp Garden to incorporate.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Once Erich and I hammer out the script, any ideas are more than welcome...we want this to be a group effort !

Belly dancer with a sword is almost perfect.

Hmmm...I feel kind of funny...