• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

I think I have the most expencive Octo here!!

Well after looseing my Power Thursday night due to Huricane Katrina I have spent way too much money trying to keep Pulpo alive.
$700 generator and about $5O every other day in gas.
Well the power is now back on tonight and she made it just fine.
With the temp in the room getting up to 96 durring the day I have to say that my Arctica Chiller worked like a champ keeping the tank a chilly 74.
I can't wait to sleep in some A/C

Chip

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
What a heroic - and successful -- effort you made to save Pulpo! So glad all is well, both for Pulpo and you. :smile:

Nancy

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
sorseress said:
Tell me about it! Two Siberian Huskies, 5 cats. Operations, radioiodine therapy, Chemo,.......My vets are really sorry to see us leave.
Yeah our vets could add a new clinic from the profits they get from our two pampered pooches.

Sound like you've had a rough time sorseress, what with chemo etc :sad: hope all is looking better with your pets now!

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustyn

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak