• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Howdy!

Capt’nJack

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everyone.
Just found your group, How Cool!

Texas native that has lived ALL over and seem to have settled in Phoenix Az. I’ve been into Reefing for about 12 years. Last month I decide to start a larger “Frag” tank . As it’s going through a slow cycling procees, It occurred to me that this tank might be better served as something I’ve always wanted to try. Keep an octopus. It’s been a long time since I’ve said this, but I have a good guess, but no idea how to do it correctly. (Humbling to say)! But looking forward to learning If this will work.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Awesome! Thanks for joining -- looking forward to following this project for sure :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guillermo Oro Marcos

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak