Hopefully a Future Breeder

Hello everyone!

You probably won’t see me posting very often, but I’ll likely be popping in every now and then. I’ve only recently started learning seriously about the marine world, so I’m a long ways off from starting into cephalopod keeping, but I hope to keep and breed them in the future. In particular, I hope to keep Hummingbird Bobtail Squid, Dwarf Cuttlefish, and possibly a few other small species. All of that said, though, I’ve always loved Nautiluses (that’s actually how I found this site), and - if ethically, legally, and otherwise possible - it’s a dream of mine to breed them and try to raise the young in the future. Currently, though, I’m learning about aquariums, the ocean, and how to aquaculture a number of different animals (everything I can find information on - fish, shrimp, crabs, mollusks, echinoderms, etc.), and I’m enjoying the experience.

Anyway, while I have some idea of what keeping and breeding cephalopods would entail, I’m excited to learn more from you all!

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back