• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

How much for eggs?

Gee...I wonder why he is asking...i'm sure just for future reference...NOT! You're getting back in aren't you!!! Yeah, yeah, YEAH! I'm so happy to have someone to share this experience with, and be on the same stages as me (depending on when you get yours, and when they hatch)!

*Clears throat* Of course...this is if you are asking for the reason I think you're asking...:wink:

Yup, and shipping is only like $24 or something. I am buying mine in June hopefully.

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
A wholesaler contacted me because they are getting eggs in all the time, and I wanted to check pricing before I started to think about selling them. I am friends with an LFS that ships stuff regularly so I will prolly sell them through them.
I already have a new group of bandensis that started hatching last week.
:smile:

Akyu

GPO
Registered
Glad to see you getting back in

I visited your blog the other day and felt the sadness so I'm really glad to see you get back in. Hmm, was thinking of cuttlefish next...

Sharon

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Sir Righty! The tanks are nearing the end of the cycling process, so I need to get in touch with you soon...yeeehaa!

greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak