• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Hello!

AD2U

Blue Ring
Registered
HI! I have had a blue ring octopus, pygmy octopus, and now a O.vulgaris octopus. I joined up here so i could learn more about octo's. I own a online fish business. I love anything that has to do with saltwater. :biggrin2:

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
:welcome: to TONMO! I'm sure lots of us would love to hear what you've learned from your octos!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

Glad to have another octopus owner aboard!

We'd be very interested to see photos of your vulgaris over on the Ceph Care Froums (Journals and Photos).
I can also add your octopus to the List of Our Octopuses at the top of Journal and Photos. How long have you had him, and does he have a name?

Nancy

AD2U

Blue Ring
Registered
Nancy;100618 said:
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

Glad to have another octopus owner aboard!

We'd be very interested to see photos of your vulgaris over on the Ceph Care Froums (Journals and Photos).
I can also add your octopus to the List of Our Octopuses at the top of Journal and Photos. How long have you had him, and does he have a name?

Nancy
Thank you. He or she does not have a name yet. I have only had he or she for a week now. I will try to get some photo's for the forum. How can you tell what sex it is? :confused:

AD2U

Blue Ring
Registered
monty;100604 said:
:welcome: to TONMO! I'm sure lots of us would love to hear what you've learned from your octos!
I have learned the wife did not like the Blue Ring to much and made me sell it. I only had that one for a short time. :cry:. And the Pygmy i had that one for about 6 months but i did not know how old it was. It did not do much but eat and hide. :sleeping:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak