• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello from Rhode Island!!

Subzero

Hatchling
Registered
Hello! My name is Angus.I hail from the smallest state in the union.Rhode Island!! I stumbled on this website and decided to grow roots and stay.My favorite animal has always been Cephalopods! So I'm happy to be here!!

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Regarding roots, as a complete aside, I once heard that you shouldn't overwater a plant - you wanted to starve it to a certain extent so its roots grew deep. Any truth to this?? Sorry to digress.

Welcome aboard SZ!
O

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Steve... ive heard it in reference to grass, but havent heard it anything in reference to plants that one might see in a pot.... as for the grass theory, i say water your lawn plenty, just be smart about what kind of seed you use...

and of course a :welcome: to subzero...

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
By hokey, let me extend another warm welcome to subzero too :mrgreen:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Off to water the lawn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyR83