Hello from Quebec !

amethystev

Hatchling
Registered
Hi everyone ! I'm from Quebec in Canada and I heard about your community in the book Monarchs of the sea by Danna Staaf, so here I am ! I have a true passion for octopuses and other cephalopods and I hope to learn new things about them :smile: In my spare time, I write some sci-fi stories and octopuses and their strange mind(s) are always a marvelous source of inspiration for me. ^^

Thank you everyone for your welcome ! I'm very happy to be a new member of this beautiful community ! If I write some ceph's sci-fi in english one day, I will be happy to share it here ^^ (my first language is French, so most of my stories are in French)

Hello amethystev,

Nice to hear from someone in Quebec. I lived in Montreal for 17 years and read French quite well. I’m probably not the only one, so if you ever want to share your stories in French, go for it!

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back