• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello, all.

Oswald

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hello all, I am an octopus enthusiast (cephalomanac) who happened to stumble upon this site one day while looking for an octopus T-shirt. I do not own an octopus but I have had the pleasure of meeting several over time. I happen to live in the same apartment building with several cephs, most notably: Worthington the Squid, and Nostradamus the cuttle.
I decided to post in this forum for no reason at all, just because I can.

Good day,
-Oz

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
And I have decided to respond to your introduction note for no other reason than because I can... :smile:

Oh, and to say, WELCOME! :biggrin2:

:welcome:

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Hi!

Have fun. Great picture, by the way. Very original! :jester:

Oswald

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Thank you everybody! I have actually visited the aquarium in a place called "New Jersey" today and am going to go to several aquariums called "Mystic" in Connecticut and "Woods Hole" Massachusetts in about a week. I will upload some octopus pics as soon as I get the chance. ( I do not have a scanner :frown: )

Seeya later,

-Oz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conor Henry

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak