• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

he is hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow he is so small yet so cute sooooooo cute he changes color almoist instantly!!!! this is so awsome!! I am playing some soothing music The lion king and some other soothing music. :smile: he is so calm the octopus was shipped great in a stirphome box and with a little packet of cool water so the heat of summer doesent get to him. no ink either all is going well I am going to look at him some more yay.

wow I just looked at the paper the octo camewith and it sayes it is a joubini octopus wich ever it is its still an octopus and i am happy. the octopus looks like a briarius octopus I try to explain has behaver and color to see if it sounds like one or the other

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Congrats and good luck with him! I think Rummler was one of these! Keep us posted on your progress!

Carol

wew hoo

cthulhu77 said:
*sigh* Banging head against a wall, here...

greg

The thing that I did find out is that I wasn’t looking at my ammonia Wright my ammonia was at 0 the whole time I just wasn’t looking at it Wright :smile:

by the way I think I have annoyed my octopus enough by trying to play with him twice he actually is pretty social a couple minutes after he was set free in the tank he crawled on the glass for a wile then sat Wright in front of all the decorations and stared at the room about 2 hours later I put my hand in because i thought my octopus was stuck but then I tried to encourage him to wrap his tentacle around my finder and he did about 1 hour later i tried the same but lifted up the rock he was under and tried to play with him he flashed colors :rainbow: at me for the few minutes I tried to encourage him but he seemed pissed of that I woke him up and he just sat there until I put the rock down I feel a little bad about waking him up :oops: and I already am seeing a personality in him he is adventures and isn’t afraid to so his feelings I love this little fellow. He is so social coming from a wild octopus

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I know how exciting it is to have a new octopus, but for his sake I would stop disturbing his environment and give him a chance to rest and recoup from his journey! Less chance of stressing him more!!!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctoLover35

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak