he is hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow he is so small yet so cute sooooooo cute he changes color almoist instantly!!!! this is so awsome!! I am playing some soothing music The lion king and some other soothing music. :smile: he is so calm the octopus was shipped great in a stirphome box and with a little packet of cool water so the heat of summer doesent get to him. no ink either all is going well I am going to look at him some more yay.

wow I just looked at the paper the octo camewith and it sayes it is a joubini octopus wich ever it is its still an octopus and i am happy. the octopus looks like a briarius octopus I try to explain has behaver and color to see if it sounds like one or the other

wew hoo

cthulhu77 said:
*sigh* Banging head against a wall, here...

greg

The thing that I did find out is that I wasn’t looking at my ammonia Wright my ammonia was at 0 the whole time I just wasn’t looking at it Wright :smile:

by the way I think I have annoyed my octopus enough by trying to play with him twice he actually is pretty social a couple minutes after he was set free in the tank he crawled on the glass for a wile then sat Wright in front of all the decorations and stared at the room about 2 hours later I put my hand in because i thought my octopus was stuck but then I tried to encourage him to wrap his tentacle around my finder and he did about 1 hour later i tried the same but lifted up the rock he was under and tried to play with him he flashed colors :rainbow: at me for the few minutes I tried to encourage him but he seemed pissed of that I woke him up and he just sat there until I put the rock down I feel a little bad about waking him up :oops: and I already am seeing a personality in him he is adventures and isn’t afraid to so his feelings I love this little fellow. He is so social coming from a wild octopus

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I know how exciting it is to have a new octopus, but for his sake I would stop disturbing his environment and give him a chance to rest and recoup from his journey! Less chance of stressing him more!!!

Latest Posts