• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

ebay cameroceras

ok... I'll let you know how it goes. You get to explain to hubby why I am now buying dead rocks in addition to the live rocks in my tank. :biggrin2:

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I thinnk it's a good 'un too. Good luck.

Could you put it in your tank - out with the old, in with the new?

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Jean said:
at least they don't eat much, don't require water changes and don't escape from tanks!!

J

That's what you think!

Where should I toss him? Into a sea churning full of Humboldts? Nah, that's where we should toss Neil :razz:
I guess I should just keep him, he must be good for something... He can't complain too much, especially if I get this fossil for $2.00. It's cheaper than a new pair of shoes :biggrin2:

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
cuttlegirl said:
Where should I toss him? Into a sea churning full of Humboldts? Nah, that's where we should toss Neil :razz:
I guess I should just keep him, he must be good for something... He can't complain too much, especially if I get this fossil for $2.00. It's cheaper than a new pair of shoes :biggrin2:

I'm with you on the Neil idea!!! as for the hubby, I s'pose if you've gone to all the trouble to get him house trained then it's probably best to keep him! I believe they're good on cold nights for warming up their better halfs poor cold wee feet!!!:lol:

J

Note: I haven't actually got a hubby.................wonder why ? :confused: :lol: J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyR83

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak