ebay cameroceras

I thinnk it's a good 'un too. Good luck.

Could you put it in your tank - out with the old, in with the new?

Where should I toss him? Into a sea churning full of Humboldts? Nah, that's where we should toss Neil :razz:
I guess I should just keep him, he must be good for something... He can't complain too much, especially if I get this fossil for $2.00. It's cheaper than a new pair of shoes :biggrin2:

cuttlegirl said:
Where should I toss him? Into a sea churning full of Humboldts? Nah, that's where we should toss Neil :razz:
I guess I should just keep him, he must be good for something... He can't complain too much, especially if I get this fossil for $2.00. It's cheaper than a new pair of shoes :biggrin2:

I'm with you on the Neil idea!!! as for the hubby, I s'pose if you've gone to all the trouble to get him house trained then it's probably best to keep him! I believe they're good on cold nights for warming up their better halfs poor cold wee feet!!!:lol:

J

Note: I haven't actually got a hubby.................wonder why ? :confused: :lol: J

Originally posted by Jean
I'm with you on the Neil idea!!! as for the hubby, I s'pose if you've gone to all the trouble to get him house trained then it's probably best to keep him! I believe they're good on cold nights for warming up their better halfs poor cold wee feet!!!

Yeah, I guess I better keep him... Plus, he bought me one of those electric blankets for Christmas that has two sets of controls (warm for me and cool for him). He's so thoughtful...wait a minute, maybe he was just tired of icy toes! I'm working on the ceph-training, although he does keep talking about how he would like more interesting animals in the salt water tank (I guess fish and shrimp aren't exciting...) so my plan for the feeder tank and a bigger ceph tank might work:sly:

Flipping heck, just $2! I must check e-Bay more often if you can get bargains like that. I hope you can show us some cracking close ups when you receive it.

Well done!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back