• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Deep Fried, Live!: Episode 8: Crab Trapped

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Though a bit shorter than the rest it was pretty good, but I kinda get the feeling the makers might have run out of ideas :? But still, Nice work 8legged.com!!! :smile:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
joel_ang said:
I kinda get the feeling the makers might have run out of ideas :?

I initially thought that when i saw the steak episode, but i warmed up to it... it was shorter, probably so they could get it out before the end of the year....

i only have one comment on Ep. 8....

Dungeness? Savages. :biggrin2:

Tony (or anyone):

Does anyone have the episodes 1-6 that are retired? I would really like them, and I can either FTP or get them by e-mail.

Darn, I wish I had seen them sooner...

Sushi and Sake, but hold the Tako-yaki

John

Thanks, but I was wondering if you had them available for downlaod... From this website, I can only save as an HTML document.

Hmm... Let me contact a buddy. He's pretty websavvy, and he can see about finding the files for download. Thanks anyway!

8)

John

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
ill look around, but i wouldnt have more than the first 4.... i d/led them a while ago...

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHF8

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak