Cuttelfish-Sepia Bandensis available!

Rich (thales) and I are offering some sepia Bandensis eggs for sale. This years season has been pretty dry for availability and I almost thought we missed our chance, meaning there would be no cuttles for up to a year! Luckily we did come across some and are selling some extras, so this is your chance if you have been looking for them!

We put together a quick site to sell them from, so please only contact us through this website for orders for its difficult to keep track of messages in multiple places.

www.Bandensis.com

Please be sure that you have read all the care articles and know what you are getting into before buying. I will not start shipping until after the Thanksgiving weekend.

Happy Thanksgivings!! :roflmao:

k0mpresd

GPO
Registered
this may be a dumb question, but could an egg and eventually hatchling be housed in the same tank as a small octopus? or should they have dedicated tanks?

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
k0mpresd;128587 said:
this may be a dumb question, but could an egg and eventually hatchling be housed in the same tank as a small octopus? or should they have dedicated tanks?

Common wisdom is they should have separate tanks. If you haven't already, check out the care links on the bandensis site or in the cuttlefish care section here on TONMO.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Cuttlegirl posted this link back in May and several others have noted it as well but I will add it once again here.

Latest Posts